Friday 10 February 2012

Card for my Grand-daughter

 Hi everyone
After talking to a customer the other week I decided I should start showing some of the cards I make.I have been busy since Christmas, trying to get infront with Birthday and anniversary cards so I can make an early start on Christmas, you may therefore see a mix as I'll post as I make them and when I have time.


This one is for my grand-daughters 9th Birthday. I used Spellbinder dies for matting and layering and the image and cupcakes are from a My Craft Studio CD. I also used two widths of organza ribbon down the side tying a short piece around the narrower one then sticking the three individual cupcakes lower down. The cupcake boarder is smaller cupcakes made into a boarder on MCS. The text plate is again a Spellbinder, although the text does not show very clearly on the picture, I inked the edges of the text plate and image topper picking out a colour from the image. Buttons were added as another embellishment. Would love to hear your comments.
                         Hope to see you tomorrow Jean x

No comments:

Post a Comment