Saturday 2 October 2010

Di on blog

how I wish no one had invented computers!!!
I wonder round the shop " saying can some one help me put this on the blog" Jean and Karen do their best, but computer time is limited and in my defence I have only been shown once before.

I like getting messy and will be trying my skills with Claudia Helmouth paints and Tim Holtz products on canvas, may even turn it into a work shop, though may need a little (read more!!) practice.
I'm hoping for a less frenetic time once next week is over and find crating time to play and experiment.

The 6x6 tenplates on the web site are really great to work with and I'm pleased with the results, when I'v mastered the blog I will put some of my work on------ I think I'm now entering the relmes of fantasy!!!!!

Must close now as I need to get ready for my saturday work shop

Karen is going to take some photos of the work.

BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment