Thursday, 23 September 2010

Tuesday`s C&C show

I have really enjoyed working with the stencils and we had a great show on Tuesday. Some of the cards that I have made are below.

I intend to put some different ways of using these stencils and I hope it will give you some inspiration.

Using the eternity circles for the top card I first embossed onto some card then using pro markers I chose 3 colours for this one and picked out and coloured a repeated pattern. The same was done on a die cut circle.

The bottom card was done with chalk 3 times then each section cut out. On the first two layers I punched out the dots so I could then thread ribbon through them. The middle layer I just stamped a monogram. Layered them together with foam tape.

I used acetate for the top card by taking one of the designs on the windsong template. Using a glue pen to draw through the template then adding glitter, doing one section at a time using 2 different tones of blue. Once dry it can the be mounted in the aperture of the card front.The same was done a second time on card but coloured with sparkle gel pens then cut out.

The bottom card was done using chalks over the template after I had embossed it first I did three seperate ones.

The main one using deep red for the outer dots and floral pattern, the in black the fleur de lyes, finally in the red the center star each cut out and layered up finishing off with a gem in the center.

The top card was made using the brick template directly onto the front of the card using versa mark, removed the template then used embossing powder which was then heated. Using distress ink inked the edges of the card, finally adding a stamped image.

The bottom card again using the retro squares onto card randomly inked over with distress inks which was then mounted onto the card front.

On another piece of card I inked using the same colours the daisy template. Cut out some of the flowers of different sizes. Curl the ends of the petals to give them depth and layer them
in the corner finish them of with gems or beads in the center.

Alcohol inks were used on mirror card over the embossed image of the daisy template (top). The bottom one I used distressed inks randomly over the maple leaf template on the base card, once again using alcohol on mirror card for the center piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment